Vax Dates: 6/2021 and 7/2021
What were your main symptoms and how long did they last?: Electric impulses in the brain and throughout the body, muscle spasms, insomnia, panic attacks, heat symptoms, depression, anxiety, brain fog, memory loss.
What Medical Diagnoses and Treatment did you receive?: None
How long have you been recovered for? How long did it take to recover after getting the V?: 3 months 90% recovery. 4 months remaining 10% still ongoing
What do you think helped the most in your recovery?: To fix the inflammation by high doses of liposomal glutathione. Relaxing the nervous system with ashwagandha extract and cbd oil. Stabilizing the immune system with chaga tincture and tinospora cordifolia extract. Melatonin for sleeping.
I just recently started experiencing burning sensation in my arms and legs along tingling sensation. My brain feels like is throbbing and I can’t go to sleep without waking up a few shouts later. I’m going to give the above protocol a try in hopes this can help me. Thank you Anna M.
Hei, Anna M
I read your story. What kind of electric impulses have you experienced in your brain. My mum has got 2 vaccinations and she has seen odd lights in her living room and in her bedroom. She does not take any medication, only some pain killers. She finds this very odd.
Hi, I also had the onset of tinitus in my left ear, fullness feeling on that sie of my head, weird pressure sensations, terrible wobbly vertigo and darkening of my vision – 2 years on the dark and bright fields have intensified in my head so now every morning I wake up with a weird blackness in my head that no one can explain. My neurologist says it’s asaphalgic migraine,but I know what ever it is it was caused by the first Pfyser jab. I am seeing a functional Dr here in London who is running a number of tests and advising on lifestyle/diet/supplements