Accessibility Tools

Skip to main content

Vaccine Injury of Allan Patterson

What was your life like before you received the COVID-19 vaccine?

High energy, fast moving, family and career focused.

Describe the symptoms and the timeline of the reaction.

Two days after receiving the J&J Covid 19 vaccine, I developed sores on my feet that were extremely painful. As they grew and multiplied, I became unable to walk. My wife and I saw 4 dermatologists, but our wonderful GP diagnosed the Pyoderma. In the past 2 years I have been hospitalized 6 times, had 4 surgeries as part of a clinical trial, been to a doctor over 100 times, went through 60 hyperbaric treatments, had Covid 4 times, Influenza once, and double Pneumonia once. The medication leaves me with no immune system.

Describe the solutions that helped your symptoms

Prednisone, Cell-Cept, Dapsone

Which solutions were not helpful?

Surgery, Topical Ointments, Antibiotics, Humira

What would you like others to know?

Vaccine Induced Pyoderma Gangrenosum is extremely painful. It can be separated from other skin conditions by the intense pain.

  • I certify that the statements made in the above submission are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.
  • I agree to allow React 19 to share my testimonial publicly on its website, social media, or webinar platforms. I further understand that my testimonial will be posted publicly and React 19 cannot prevent third-parties from sharing it once public.
  • I agree to notify React 19 immediately should I discover inaccuracies in my testimonial in order to maintain the integrity of React 19's advocacy platform.
The individual experience shared above is offered for informational purposes only. React19 neither endorses nor recommends any treatment(s) noted therein. React19 does not diagnose medical conditions, offer treatment advice, treat illnesses, or prescribe medicine or drugs. It is strongly recommended that, prior to acting upon any information gleaned from a shared experience, you first consult a physician.