Vaccine Injury of Evan George
- Tagged with:
- Muscle or Joint Pain
- Heart Issues
- Sleep Issues
- Tremors or Twitching
- Limb Weakness
What was your life like before you received the COVID-19 vaccine?
Life was wonderfully normal, I lived without being in constant pain. Without any chronic symptoms or medical issues of any kind.
Describe the symptoms and the timeline of the reaction.
The morning after I received the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine I notice a hives rash all over my thighs and groin region.
- After taking a 7 hour flight from CA to CT in July 2021 I begin to experience symptoms in the groin region: sharp pain, numbness, muscle pain, muscle spasms in buttocks and thighs, joint pain, popping and creaking in joints. Additional pain in the back of the head (occipital nerve region). After several weeks of this I am no longer able to sit without intense pain.
- Over the course of the next year I see a neurologist who conducts a CT scan, the results look normal. I also see an Orthopedic who orders an MRI of the back which shows anterolisthesis of L5 S1. I see an Osteopath who tells me I have muscle strains in both my buttocks. The Orthopedic, my PCP and the Osteopath all think that the anterolisthesis of L5 S1 is not enough to explain the symptoms that I'm having.
- I return to the Bay Area, I am still unable to sit and all the symptoms are more or less the same.
- Between late May and early June 2023 I get a bad rash and go to the ER. They diagnose the rash as contact dermatitis and prescribe 60mg of the corticosteroid prednisone. Immediately on the prednisone I feel intense full body weakness especially in the legs, swollen ankles, pain in ankles, pain in feet, muscle spasms and chills. The rash continues to come back so the dermatologists keep prescribing prednisone. I take it from June until mid August. Throughout the course of prednisone the pain in the groin goes down so I am able to sit for the longest periods I have since the start of these symptoms back in 2021, however the leg weakness, fatigue and joint pain increase steadily. I notice that standing is becoming increasingly painful/difficult.
- In mid October of 2023 I experience the worst symptoms since the start of the condition. Intense pain sitting, weakness all over the body, weakness in legs, fatigue, burning in thighs, cramping in calves, pain in ankles, pain in feet, muscle spasms all over my body (especially in the upper torso now, instead of just in the lower half), pain in the back of the head and neck, joint pain, pain anywhere pressure is applied to the body. I go to the ER where they conduct a CT scan which shows the same anterolisthesis of L5 S1.
I certify that the statements made in the above submission are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.
I agree to allow React 19 to share my testimonial publicly on its website, social media, or webinar platforms. I further understand that my testimonial will be posted publicly and React 19 cannot prevent third-parties from sharing it once public.
I agree to notify React 19 immediately should I discover inaccuracies in my testimonial in order to maintain the integrity of React 19's advocacy platform.