Accessibility Tools

Skip to main content

Vaccine Injury of Frank L Hammond III

What was your life like before you received the COVID-19 vaccine?

Very active physically, worked 80 hours weeks easily, could workout without any muscle pain or recovery issues.

Describe the symptoms and the timeline of the reaction.

Started to have muscle cramps and longer workout recovery times in late 2021.

Had several exercise induced bouts of fatigue, heart palpitations, and left side chest soreness through 2022-23. Each bout included elevated CK levels, but cardiac and pulmonary function were tested and seemed great. I had to reduce workout frequency and rigor.

Had first SVT episode in March 2024, then had two more in April. Stopped working out altogether. Palpitations are more frequent, have some leg and arm tingling and aches.

Describe the solutions that helped your symptoms

Taking beta blockers and nattokinase. Some improvement.

What would you like others to know?

Ask doctors about rationale behind any prescriptions, and whether they have considered if Covid or a vaccine has caused your condition.

  • I certify that the statements made in the above submission are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.
  • I agree to allow React 19 to share my testimonial publicly on its website, social media, or webinar platforms. I further understand that my testimonial will be posted publicly and React 19 cannot prevent third-parties from sharing it once public.
  • I agree to notify React 19 immediately should I discover inaccuracies in my testimonial in order to maintain the integrity of React 19's advocacy platform.
The individual experience shared above is offered for informational purposes only. React19 neither endorses nor recommends any treatment(s) noted therein. React19 does not diagnose medical conditions, offer treatment advice, treat illnesses, or prescribe medicine or drugs. It is strongly recommended that, prior to acting upon any information gleaned from a shared experience, you first consult a physician.