Accessibility Tools

Skip to main content

J.A. – New Jersey

Describe the symptoms and the timeline of the reaction.

Entry Date: 6/20/21

One hour after my Pfizer Covid shot I experienced a 10 hour migraine type headache with burning pain. Headaches continue on and off with pain in that same area of my head.

Within two days of receiving that shot, I experienced aches and pains throughout my body with major discomfort in shoulders, outer arms, neck, and knees. Along with the pain was a brain fog to the point that I felt I might die. I couldn’t think straight. Days were spent in bed and dizziness occurred when I stood up do anything. I was fatigued. My quality of life was gone. Yes, I am a 78 year old female but was a very active senior with no underlying conditions and now I cannot plan a thing.

It has been three and a half months of trying Medication and seeing doctors. One overnight was spent in the hospital after resorting to the emergency room for help. Nothing has helped me.

It is so good to know that I am not alone with this suffering. Thank you all for reaching out.

J.A. New Jersey

  • I certify that the statements made in the above submission are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.
  • I agree to allow React 19 to share my testimonial publicly on its website, social media, or webinar platforms. I further understand that my testimonial will be posted publicly and React 19 cannot prevent third-parties from sharing it once public.
  • I agree to notify React 19 immediately should I discover inaccuracies in my testimonial in order to maintain the integrity of React 19's advocacy platform.
The individual experience shared above is offered for informational purposes only. React19 neither endorses nor recommends any treatment(s) noted therein. React19 does not diagnose medical conditions, offer treatment advice, treat illnesses, or prescribe medicine or drugs. It is strongly recommended that, prior to acting upon any information gleaned from a shared experience, you first consult a physician.