Patient Education Webinar Series
Dr. Lucinda Bateman – Bateman Horne Center
Lucinda Bateman, MD is the founder and medical director of BHC and is recognized worldwide as an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of ME/CFS. She completed BS and MS degrees at Brigham Young University (BYU) and a Doctor of Medicine (MD) at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Bateman completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Utah and became certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in 1991. Since 2000, she has focused on the diagnosis, management, and treatment of ME/CFS, FM, and related comorbidities.
5 Key takeaways from this webinar can be found in the documents below:
- Top Resources Page [Top resources for ME/CFS education]
- Chronic Illness Patterns After Immune Insult (2_25_2022) (004) PDF
- ME/CFS Crash Survival Guidebook
- 10 Minute NASA Lean Test (patient instructions, provider instructions)
- Orthostatic Intolerance Educational Handout (great resource)
Thank you Dr. Bateman for such a comprehensive review! This helped me and my medical team manage my new condition.