We’re proud to announce our new site! Long in the making, our goal is to be a single source of science, community, and general assistance for those facing severe, longterm adverse reactions from their Covid vaccine. Please let us know any suggestions, and please return to the site, as we’ll continue to update our information and provide resources. Thank you!
- Bereaved Main
- Featured Education
- Featured Scientific Articles
- Featured Symptoms & Solutions
- How To Guides
- Media Apperances
- Need tags
- Patient Education Webinars
- Physician Education Webinars
- Physician Resources
- Podcast Stories
- Published Science
- Recovery Stories
- Research Studies & Surveys
- Solutions Stories
- Studies Currently Recruiting
- Studies No Longer Recruiting
- Vaccine Injury Reporting
- Video Diaries
- Written Stories
Autoimmunity / Inflammation autophagy Blood Disorder Brain Fog Clotting Clotting / Cardiovascular Death Dermatologic dysautonomia Emotional Support & Depression Fatigue Food Allergies Gastro General Solutions German Language GI Issues HBOT - Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Head Pain Heart Issues how to guide Inflammation ivig Joint Pain Limb Weakness Lymphadenopathy MCAS ME/CFS Muscle or Joint Pain Myocarditis Neurological Neuropathy Neuropathy research Neuropsychiatric OB/GYN Paraesthesias Parasthesias POTS practitioners guide Psychiatric SFN Sleep Issues Tinnitus Tremors or Twitching Vaccine Stories Vision
- Drew – Dearly Discarded #25
- Advocates in Action: Monika Stedul, Nutritional Therapist
- Patient Education Webinar: Yusuf Saleeby on Fasting Mimetics
- Patient Education Webinar: Dr. Joel Fuhrman on Nutrition
- Kristin and Jaimie – Dearly Discarded #24
- Vaccine Injury of Tracy Svoboda // Moderna // Entry#1201
- Vaccine Injury of Julio Cesar Francisco Vique Montalvo // Moderna // Entry#1200
Thank you so much for creating this site! I would like to report on my booster reaction. I received my 1st booster shot on 11/16/22 (Moderna) and on 11/23 started to develop an eczema like skin rash with severe itching. In 2 weeks I started forming painful blisters and was diagnosed by biopsy of a blister with an autoimmune disease called bullous pemphigoid. It is ongoing and the only relief I am able to get is from steroid treatment (prednisone). I am in the process of enrolling in a clinical trial sponsored by Regeneron to attempt to get FDA approval for dupilumab (Dupixent) for treatment of this disease. It is already FDA approved for eczema and other conditions.
I am sharing this information in the hopes that if anyone else has developed this autoimmune disease,
there may be a clinical trial near you. I am going to the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, AZ. I have not started the trial yet but hope to within the next few weeks.
Good luck to everyone and thank you again for creating this website.
I did report this reaction to VAERS
Oops….my booster shot was on 11/16/21, please correct.